$100,000 Reward for Evidence of Vote Fraud
November 12, 2004
Justice Through Music, www.jtmp.org, which strongly supports the democratic principles of transparency and honesty in the electoral process, is offering at least a $100,000 reward to any person or persons who provide conclusive and verifiable evidence that the results of the 2004 presidential election were not correctly tabulated because of one or more of the following reasons:
1) hacking into the voting machines;
2) software or coding problems with voting or tabulating machines;
3) multiple counting by machines or humans,
4) improperly implanted codes in voting machines;
5) tampering with voting machines, voting cards or final tabulation numbers;
6) officials or machines not counting all the votes or adding votes;
7) official influence which changed vote totals, or
8) other problems with vote tabulation not noted here.
All information and evidence should be submitted to email@example.com. Questions should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to receive the reward, the evidence provided must be sufficient to affect the outcome of the presidential race, and evidence from more than one state can be used for that purpose. If a person who provides the information desires confidentiality for any reason including a fear of retribution, he or she should indicate that in their submission. A board of five persons will determine the disbursement of the reward on or before February 1, 2005.
Persons who want to make a tax-deductible contribution to this reward fund can do so through the secure PAYPAL donation button on the website. We want to provide the strongest incentive possible for people to come forward with substantial inside information, so make your donations generous. In the event no one meets the criteria for the reward, all funds donated to the reward fund shall be used to insure that all future votes are verifiable through a countable paper trail.
Read More >>