07 November 2006

Common Cause reports e-voting snafus nationwide

Problems with voting machines across the U.S. are being reported to watchdog groups, including significant problems of votes being incorrectly recorded Tuesday.

Read More >>

NBC5 Viewers Report Voting Problems

Used the touch screen voting machine - if this is the new technology, forget it. When I would touch on the candidate of my choice, in several instances the check mark would jump to the other candidate. After finally resolving this I reviewed my choices on the screen ( before seeing a printout ) only to find that six candidate choices had mysteriously changed, so again I went back to correct these "mistakes." Finally, everything looked good so I ran the printout to review my choices only to find that again choices( different ones ) were wrong so I went back and made the changes - imagine my dismay when this happened two more times after that. At last everything was right so I pushed the final button to have my votes cast - or were they??? Sure hope so !

Read More >>

Ken Blackwell Outsources Ohio Election Results to GOP Internet Operatives, Again

The State of Ohio's real-time, streaming election results are first diverted through Chattanooga, TN, to a GOP-only web firm and the servers currently hosting georgewbush.com, as well as other key Republican web sites.

Read More >>

Voting Expert: Widespread Election Fraud Again

But not enough, this time.

Read More >>

Sample Ballots in Pr. George's Misidentify Candidates

"I think it's pretty low that Ehrlich and Steele would print up a fake ballot and bus in unemployed people and exploit them," Baltimore Mayor Martin O'Malley, the Democratic candidate for governor, said this morning as he greeted voters as a polling site in Greenbelt. "It doesn't get much lower than that."

Read More >>

Voting Problems In West Hartford

Twenty-eight votes for the 18th house district race are null because two voting machines listed the wrong candidates for that seat at a Farmington Avenue polling place.

Read More >>

No comments: